HCI Giving Tree is a part of the HCI Care Services and Visiting Nurse Services of Iowa family of non-profit health care and human services. The store supports the organization's mission, vision and values.
HCI Giving Tree helps carry out the mission of the organization by directing all proceeds from thrift store sales toward programs and services which benefit hospice patients served by HCI Hospice Care Services.
Promoting dignity, independence and quality of life for all through education, compassion and effective community-based care.
All individuals have access to health care and support services to live their best lives.
We act with INTEGRITY and RESPECT.
We serve with COMPASSION.
We lead through EXCELLENCE.
We unite through TEAMWORK.
Do you or a loved one need extra care, help or support? Whether it be a young mother learning to care for a newborn, a family struggling with mental health needs, a woman recovering from hip surgery, or a man facing a life-limiting illness - we've been there, and we can help you, too.
Learn more about our specialized care and range of support on our websites. All of the following services are non-profit:
- ExtraCare Services - private in-home care and support aimed at helping clients remain as independent as possible
- VNS Home Care - home health support for individuals recovering from illness or injury
- HCI Hospice Care Services - care and support for individuals and families living with life-limiting illness from Iowa's oldest and largest non-profit hospice provider
- Visiting Nurse Services of Iowa - a wide range medical and social support services empowering individuals, children and families
- Strong Foundations: Therapy & Support Solutions - mental health, therapy and counseling services for individuals, couples and families